Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Like, Whoa! Fit test and some other stuff.

YO yo YO

So this will be my last entry in this blog for the next week or so, or until I come back from Costa Rica on the 18th. Hell, who knows I may write some while I'm on the beach or petting a monkey or what ever there is to do on a tropical island country. You know what I most siked for? Fresh coconut juice that doesn't cost $4.99 an ounce. I plan on living on it while I'm down there. I also plan on running a bunch while I'm down there too. And partying some...who am I kidding? Partying A LOT. Just minus the Alcohol. This should be interesting.

Fit test came and went again, last Thursday and my final results were good. I lost a ton of inches and about 17 pounds total. I crushed the actual numbers on the fit test as well. I think I could have done better but I was kinda taking it easy by having preset numbers to demolish and then resting until the start of the next test. Overall I'm very happy about the results. So happy in fact that I will be doing the second journey that starts on 9/17th. If you have been wanting to get better shape for what ever reason I highly recommend that you try out The Journey. You WILL hit your fitness goals. I debated a long time on whether or not I wanted to post these because Im still not where I want to be but I figured you guys have been with me on this so far so you kinda deserve to check out what I've done. Sooo,  looky :

This pic was hard to look at.

Some one might be bringing sexy back. I have sexy on layaway for now though...

I was really embarrassed in this pic.

Rice farmers tan.


Like I said I'm very happy with the results. Now, with that being said, I could have done better. I have no excuses as to why I didn't. It was mostly due to poor planning with nutrition. Its a work in progress. When I was in the studio working out, there was no denying my work ethic. Go till you're gassed is my motto. I always tell myself that if I don't stop at least a couple of times during the work out because I need to breathe, then, I'm just not working hard enough. Also I only competed with myself (and maybe Sanjeet on occasion) to do better than last week or yesterday or even the last set. Doesn't matter by how much. It just mattered that I did better and gave 100%. This how I plan to attack PT 2 of "The Journey"

So if anyone has any suggestions for Costa Rica or are in the area and want to know more about the WorX and "The Journey", leave a comment below or hit me up personally. Until the next entry...

AROO!!!
-Nox

4 comments: